Snyder Environmental proudly serves residents of Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, and Oklahoma and provides them with expert lead paint removal services to create a healthy and safe environment for them. As a leading company in the lead paint abatement industry, we strive to provide quick, efficient solutions to our clients. Our innovative testing and investigations equipment gets the job done fast, exceeding your expectations.
Lead paint poses many dangers. It’s a major source of lead poisoning, which can affect children and adults alike and cause serious health issues. We understand the importance of proper and successful lead paint removal, and we’ll use our expertise to ensure your building is lead-free. Our professional team is fully trained in the latest lead removal techniques, and they strictly follow current government guidelines and regulations. We are fully certified in safely, reliably, and effectively conducting lead paint removal services.
Lead paint stabilization is essential for historical building preservation, as it restores these buildings to their natural beauty and saves pieces of history. Our renovation services include cosmetic repairs, controlling and minimizing lead hazards, stabilizing paint chipping, and more. Our lead abatement process involves multiple steps, starting with inspections, project assessment, and crafting a paint removal plan based on your needs. Our expert team’s professional approach makes sure lead paint is completely and permanently eliminated.
Lead-based paint has regulations that should be adhered to in order to assure compliance with state and local laws. Use a firm with experience, adequately trained technicians and the proper equipment to ensure the safety of people around the project and reduce the potential for fines or lawsuits.
Lead-based paint is a major source of lead poisoning for children and can also affect adults. In children, lead poisoning can cause irreversible brain damage and can impair mental functioning. It can retard mental and physical development and reduce attention span. It can also retard fetal development even at extremely low levels of lead. In adults, it can cause irritability, poor muscle coordination, and nerve damage to the sense organs and nerves controlling the body.
- Young children
- Fetuses and infants
- Adults with high blood pressure are the most vulnerable to the effects of lead
- Lead-Based Paint Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule requires that those engaged in RRP activities in homes or child-occupied facilities (such as childcare centers and kindergartens) built prior to 1978 be trained and certified in lead-safe work practices, and use these work practices to guard against lead contamination.
- Training and certification requirements are in place to ensure the proficiency of contractors conducting lead-based paint inspections, risk assessments, and abatement services in residences and childcare centers.
- Work practice standards have been developed to ensure that lead-based paint activities are conducted safely, reliably, and effectively.
- Most states require licensing of lead inspectors and contractors.
Choosing the right contractor for your lead paint removal services is critical in designing the right approach for safely removing lead from your building. Creating a safe environment for you and the people around you is our number one priority.
Rely on Snyder Environmental’s professional services to provide you with a lead-free facility and peace of mind that your loved ones are safe. We value exceptional customer service and our clients’ full satisfaction. Our professional experts are always here to help; don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more today!