Job Working Hours
Must be available for travel and overtime.
Snyder Environmental specializes in asbestos abatement, lead paint removal, mold remediation, and select interior demolition throughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Our main office is located in North Little Rock, Arkansas, with offices in Texas and Northwest Arkansas.
Our Asbestos Abatement Supervisors are responsible for supervising crew members during the performance of asbestos, mold, lead, and other hazardous waste removals while adhering to company policies and procedures regarding remediation.
- Be able to communicate effectively with field workers, operations managers, surveyors, estimators, and clients to ensure that projects are completed in a timely fashion.
- Conduct field safety meetings.
- Communicate project expectations to work crew members, bilingual is a plus.
- Keep an organized file for each project including any correspondence, receipts/invoices, and any other crucial documents.
- Meet all project deadlines.
- Be able to wear a respirator and personal protective equipment.
- Ensure maintenance tasks are routinely and efficiently completed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, e-verification process and a physical exam.
- Be able to travel to various construction site locations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be available for overtime.
- Participate in required industry training, update certifications, and maintain fitness levels as required for the environmental field
- Have a current AR, MS, OK, TX or TN Asbestos Supervisor certification.
- 3+ years of experience in the Asbestos Abatement field
- Have EPA, OSHA and local hazardous materials policy knowledge
- Must be able to travel to various construction site locations
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- EPA, OSHA and local hazardous materials policy knowledge
- Be available for overtime
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off