Job Working Hours
Must be available for travel and overtime
Are you in the construction field and looking to advance your career with a specialized trade? Would you like on-the-job training for an in-demand skill set? If so, Snyder Environmental invites you to apply for our Abatement Worker Apprentice program. If selected, Snyder Environmental will provide the certification training and hands-on experience required to become a Certified Abatement Worker at Snyder Environmental.
As an Asbestos Apprentice, you will participate in industry training, pass and maintain required certifications, and maintain fitness levels as required for the environmental industry. The successful apprentice will be expected to move into a worker position upon completion of all necessary training.
- Be able to pass Asbestos Worker certifications.
- Be able to wear a respirator and personal protective equipment.
- Perform heavy lifting, pushing and pulling (up to 50lbs).
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, E-Verification and physical exam.
- Must be able to travel to various construction site locations.
- Be available for overtime.