19 Apr Asbestos Abatement Worker
Snyder Environmental specializes in asbestos abatement, mold remediation, lead paint removal and interior demolition throughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. We are seeking assertive and reliable individuals who take a proactive approach to their work and seek quality job site performance. We have an opening for field workers and laborers.
The Snyder Environmental Asbestos Abatement Worker is responsible for working with asbestos, mold, lead and/or other Regulated Waste removals while adhering to company policies and procedures regarding remediation. The individual will participate in industry training, update certifications, and maintain fitness levels as required for the environmental industry. Other qualifications and responsibilities might arise as deemed necessary by circumstances. The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of current Asbestos Abatement Worker certifications.
- Be able to communicate effectively with field supervisors, safety managers, surveyors, estimators, and project managers to ensure that projects are completed in a timely fashion.
- Pass training/testing for specific certifications.
- Be able to wear a respirator and personal protective equipment.
- Perform occasional heavy lifting (up to 50lbs)
- Performs various maintenance tasks.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, E-Verification and physical exam.
- Must be able to travel to various construction site locations
- Be available for overtime.
Additional preferred skills for this position:
- Must possess Asbestos Abatement Worker certification
- 1+ years of experience
- Construction industry experience a plus